WE ARE THRILLED TO OFFER OUR THRIVE WELLNESS PASS – In Partnership with New Connections Counseling & Therapist Christa Schmidt
Join the month of JAN/FEB and get 50% OFF YOUR NEXT 2 MONTHS DUES!
PLUS FOCUS ON YOUR MENTAL HEALTH WITH THIS SPECIAL OFFER:
- Free 15 min consultation with New Connections Counseling
- Select offerings from Therapist Christa Schmidt
- 50% off all initial sessions for Thrive members at NewCo (up to $125 value)
- FREE ADMISSION TO A SERIES OF 3 FORTY MINUTE WORKSHOPS ($120 VALUE) ($40 per session for all other members/guests)
- Sat. March 16th, 12PM
Managing Stress and Preventing Burnout (Emily Scheer, LCSW-C)
- The Stress Management and Burnout Prevention workshop provides participants with practical strategies and techniques to effectively manage stress and prevent burnout. The workshop raises awareness about the causes and consequences of stress, describes the relationship between stress and burnout, and offers valuable insights and tools for managing stress and maintaining well-being personally and professionally. Resources for further exploration and practice will be shared.
- Saturday April 20th, 12PM
Work-Life Balance and Creating Time for YOU (Emily Scheer, LCSW-C)·
- The “Work-Life Balance and Creating Time for YOU” workshop is designed to empower individuals to prioritize their well-being, create more time for themselves, and establish a sustainable work-life balance that promotes overall happiness and fulfillment. The workshop aims to provide practical strategies and actionable steps to create more time for self-care, personal growth, and rejuvenation. Participants will leave with practical tools, resources, and a personalized action plan to begin incorporating work-life balance practices into their daily lives.
- Thursday May 23 at 6pm
Managing Anxiety: Tools and Techniques for Finding Calm Amidst Chaos (Pamela Altemos, LCSW-C)
- This one-hour workshop on managing anxiety will provide participants with an understanding of anxiety and equip them with practical tools and techniques to find calm amidst chaotic situations. The workshop begins with an introduction to anxiety, including its common symptoms and the difference between normal anxiety and an anxiety disorder. Next, the workshop focuses on different tools and techniques for managing anxiety. Mindfulness exercises will be introduced as a powerful way to cultivate present-moment awareness and reduce anxiety. The connection between thoughts, emotions, and behaviors will be discussed and cognitive-behavioral techniques to alleviate anxiety will be shared. Handouts and resources will be provided to support participants in implementing the tools and techniques covered during the workshop.
THRIVE MEMBERSHIP STARTS JAN. 1ST!
NEW CONNECTIONS WORKSHOPS FREE WITH JAN/FEB MEMBERSHIP. $40 current members and guests! CLICK HERE to sign up TODAY!